zaterdag 19 juli 2014

15 july 2014

Entering THE U.S. On a transit      

Washington instead of New York
Entering America
THE border police took its time to question people
An African family with traditional clothing was questioned
THE African Afro man was standing behind me he had informed me what time it was
when I had asked him
And there I was
With Swiss sunglasses And a big yellow dress with a Pineapple
Wearing mountain shoes with faded Brown leather
How long are you going to stay in Brasil?
Less than a month I replied
Yes but how long are you going to stay in Brasil exactly?
I dunno but less than a month
THE eyes of mister Kim grew stricter
Would he have Korean roots?
Thats like asking me what are you going to do in Amsterdam And replying
Eating peanut butter
I observed his face he had relaxed his eyebrows a little
Maybe it was because he had told me his Son likes water colours
I did not respond
I was a bit confused
Is That suppose to be a joke?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten