zondag 20 juli 2014

20 July 2014

Away with Arrows

An arrow like a fox on the pavement so I see

Perhaps lets talk French Spanish and English in one language

But nobody will have a clue

A clue of the red line within your story

Please have a namecard
Welcome to an exhibition of 2012
Exposure of duration
Radioactive exhibition
So to say

This exhibition is dangerous for your health

Stay away or green light will touch the brain function
trying to rephrase a memory

Radioactive exhibitions radiations until 4102

But please do come

An arrow like a fox on the pavement

I love the colour of your hair
Orange red

He is gay

yes but his sjaal smells nice

But he is gay - Yes and a guy

Foxy Lady with gloves

Gold glitter on my shoes when I wake up

golden glitters on the top of my nose

Goldn glitter shiny morning shine for me sun!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten