dinsdag 22 juli 2014

21 July 2014

Balkeljouw Bakenau Kabeljouw

The water level is going down
The sea level is going up
But go away we will get stuck without drinkable water!

Aiaiaiaiaiaiaaai it's less drinkable
The way she walks is quite contagious
The way she moves is, she don't give no chances at all
aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaaai ...the waterlevel is goins down

Today I went to the postoffice to send a handmade piece of a secret to a friend
Postcards to my father, my mother and my sister and my grandmother
and a friend.

I sat on the stairs the sun was shining
A marvellous pauw walked by - pavão

Bakelauw Bakenau Kabeljauw it all taste very well, good Bakenau

What a beauty shiny blue and green and his purle crown against the yellow concrete

Well in Suriname its orange kabeljauw...I remeber the world cup 20 years ago
We exchanged lids of Coca Cola bottles with names of all countries

A cold coca cola gliding through my trought
The way she dances in the street is quite contagious - pavão

The young boy has dirty socks he is with his grandmother
His name is Ricardo
She talks to me, I smile and say ...si!

20 degrees and nobody is showing naked legs
its wintertime
Slowly the temperature is rising
I smile again and say ....si!
How hot most it be before people would be taking their clothes of

I would love to speak to you on the phone


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten