maandag 28 juli 2014

24 July 2014

Letterpress with Ocupeacidade

The smell of ink in the studio

'We are printing rules inspired by the signs in the metro'

He showed me a little book with different pastel colors like small name cards

What a beautiful design! But it was not an artist book, it had more the do with religion.

I chose one card

De 10 geboden van god

10 commandments of god

10 mandamentos de Deus

We print 10 quotes from the metro and than we present them with posters
spray cans and a book. The book contains the 10 quotes printed with letterpress and than bookbinding them together with black glue.

You are not allowed to enter the metro
You are not allowed to step out of the metro

Walking out of the metro I met with the smell of deep fried patatoes

I forgot to eat and hurried to the studio where I met the smell of black printing ink

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten