maandag 28 juli 2014

27 July 2014

Sleeping in the exhibition

Sleeping on the streets with blankets from the church
I am happy I can stay with my friend.
So many people on the ground.
The streets of Sao Paulo.

A man rolled up in the corner of the shop
Somebody snorred while he was wrapped up like a mummy

A lot of buildings ar empty and sprayed full of tags with graffity
A lot of them have been squatted
Because the people simply have no sleeping place
No house

I have no house but I can not imagine myself sleeping on the street

This artist paints nomads, says Luciano.

Perhaps he can paint you?

Iooked at him and smiled

Most of the paintings were man, wild rough man.
I know I had a whole in my tights
but a nomad?

I use to want to be a gypsy girl
With a horse and a little wooden house with wheels
that would be light enough to carry for the horse
At night I would have a little lantern with petroleum
hanging on the wooden house that would slowly
make a curved movement because of the walking horse

Anyway

Horses can not cross Oceans

I am not a mermaid and this is not a fairy tale

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten