maandag 28 juli 2014

25 July 2014

Hanging works and Chachaca

While I was dancing I drunk a cocktail with chachaca
the drink of Brasil
There was a big red chili drifting in the drink
the chili was cut into half like a little animal

A red crocodile in the Amones with bid sharp theeth like
the seeds of the pepper bruning in your mouth

Another shot of chachaca
I was wearing brown mountain shoes
"Brown pour woman are often the victims of sexual harrasment
Man are normally quite aggressive
Its becuase of the slaves
Only the most aggresive slaves survived''

Anothes shot of chachaca
And a beer which was called ' The Other'
I danced on my mountain shoes
Danced with blue,purple and red lights
in the white gallery space and different Latin American songs
Another shot of chachaca

I ate my little red crocodile and my mouth burned
I think I looked strange
I certainly was underdressed

Another shot of chachaca
Just say beleza
If you'd like to say what's up

'The other tasted dreadfull'


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten