maandag 28 juli 2014

23 July 2014



Under the pavement I found you in another dimensionCracking thoughtsTo understand the way this space organises itselfGaining accesThrough GatesInto my realityConvince me it has been worth itRegret me it has been worth itQuild but it has been nice kinda chattingWe can create an ability to be togetherWithout a key to unlock meNew technologies to preventIf your hair shines it means youIt has been raining for daysSamba Seems strangeEvery time I space out in the taxi or busI see your faceAnd stuff....But honestly I don't like to be your secret underThe pavementWithout a lock for a doorTo gain accessLost in gravityAnd some time zoneswater to enter our pavementsOur streetsYour cityMy cityAre very fertile or vertileGreyness surrounds Sao Paulo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten