zondag 20 juli 2014

18 July 2014

Je Joue

Two Jazz concerts overlapping eachother

One on the fifth floor and one outside in the public space

Bom dia bon dia buenos dias .......Hello (goedendag)!

I'm looking for Someone that is probably back at 20:00

'He does not understand English but he understands body language very well'

It is a couple

Playing with a little light

Grey Sky

entering the room

I spend a lot of time thinking about my clothes what I shoud where and so on and so on
clothing and so on and son on bla bla bla

'He understands body language very well'

I'm glad but hungry

Lipstick does not explain who I am

Hush now dont explain just say your remain hush now dont explain

hush rush hush

I ate the wurse hamburger ever worse than wurse

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten