zondag 10 augustus 2014

5 August 2014

You don't want to talk to me

'I don't want to talk to you'

Gun shots on the edge of the hill

Que son los sonido's?

'Sabes todo lo mundo'

Dog barks a breeze passes by

More gun shots

I felt it might be people chasing the black birds in the sky

Someone might be dead

Later they tell me they are doing excersises

I feel bad thinking about we can not be friends we can not be 

we can not talk we can not we can 

we

someone might be dead by now because I dont believe them

Gunshots

we

Exhibition about the favella with oversaturated colours

like the landscapes cut up in pieces

strokes of colours

soundtrack of Jim Jarmusch film

Broken Flowers

there is no we

we we we we 

You look so much better with him 

we 

Gunshots



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten