donderdag 21 augustus 2014

15 August 2014

Medellin for the third time

I do not want to work with you but I like you as a person

Sometimes you end up in situations like this

Medellin again with a plan

Some plan but not a strict plan

The airport and the road downwards

different perspectives on the city

with lights twinkeling away

Somehow I feel this strong attraction to this city

The chaos of the city the city with lights

the hills with lights

My friend was not at the airport

I asked someone for help

We were in the back of the car with four persons

The driver took sharp curves with full speed

The woman next to me showed me photos of her child that was just born

Felicitationes I said

the car took more sharp curves downwards

back into the city where my friend was waiting with a cab

I was happy to see him

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten