donderdag 21 augustus 2014

12 August 2014

Favella or an ice cream?

Just go to the favella take a big camera its fine

Favella or an ice cream?

The nomads are playing in the hall way of the metro

I feel African vibes I think of the fact that I wanted to travell to

your birthplace

I follow his advice

With the lift to the favella

Building Brasil

The lift of the metro leads you to this bridge straight into the favella

You just step into the blocks of the favella

the hall way of the metro has rock structures of the nature growing within the structure

And in the favella everyone sees Im not from there

I feel we had something in common

starting structures for a house

The fundamental aspects and me

Favella with views on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten