zondag 10 augustus 2014

4 August 2014

Again I see the same person at the same place as three days ago

Are you from Madagascar?

what do you think Im a special species


No but the middle east? Like Marocco or more African
perhaps France or Colombian

You can go through another door and you will find another beach

You just dumb the cake you don't like with me?
I was thinking that he might not mind if I would drown
He might enjoy seeing me drowning slowly soaking with sea water

In the middle of the jungle I found a piece of wing a butterfly

Everybody thinks we are married and I think it makes him nervous

Singing songs that they sing in the synagogue
Cross over of Christian believe and the Jewish ones

I just would like to have a room to stay in

Suncream of our first vacation in France

I smell our memory

I don't know what had happened

with us

lets photograph, lets have lunch, lets have dinner

I had the same outfit on Monday at the same time the same place but only three days later as Friday

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten