zondag 10 augustus 2014

2 August 2014

Ilha Grande and the ghost town near the prison

I would like to walk with you? Is that possible?
Yes sure he says

Young man with a orange knot of long hair from Colorado

he is carrying a guitar and has family members from Germany

I photographed him

There are many Pirot treasures on this island you know

He looks into a well a long the road

while he looks around and further into the well and tells me the treasure could be inside

Surely this one has been taken

He observes the surrounding

like he really knows there is a chest with gold

If I would find that chest I would like to build a museum

I would live there

I would create a ferry line

with four directions

east, west, south, north



in the middle of the atlantic ocean

I did not see him again





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten