vrijdag 15 januari 2016

13 January 2016

Vibrant dusty shimering time I spend
In the yellow and green auto
Meter Sir
Ha
30 roepies or 50 roepies
Where am I bout to go

Fumes of pollution
I'll believe I will dye younger
Fumes of black
Dancing tearing me sky
Black smoke take me sooner away

Like a slow flame burning tears
tear the meter to the sky
Even I try to not notice that I am not a regular
Because the society is hard

Fumes of black stretch your arms and hold me tight
I have been planning to wear a mask for you
To keep my distance
You make me sick and dizzy
Keep me with you let me go
Nehru Place Negatives
the black ink is intensive and will not drye
Black Fumes and Ink
Stay a little longer
Cause I am writing as well

Metro line get out
get in
Okay shall we?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten