vrijdag 15 januari 2016

12 January 2016

Onions are to be in the shop
Onions disapeared
The secret onion.

What is it with the oinion here and Marxism?
Ye
Yes
Hold on please
I get back to you

There a few others down the pipeline

An onion in the curry
Drained down the pipeline
Absurd
Im down a pipeline so to speak
So it is

But the leaves of the tree's great me the flowers are to be found
your academic knowledge strikes me like the petals of the rose
Soft and comfortable you open your core
Knowledge seduced me to become

Fear not my dear
Drink or dye
Old Monk with one piece of ice
A glass of Kingfisher extra strong
Drink or cry

There a few others down the pipeline

You know time is not lineair I hope
I hope you do understand
that your on the circular road and
that you are going in circles
Circles with the car with the bike
wathever

I hope you do understand that is circular
You are exentric you break rules
When do I stop to reply?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten