dinsdag 13 juni 2017

13th of June

we walked together
I knew something was on your mind
2 bottles of rum
I smoked a cigarette 
while other men stared at me
I smoked alone you made a phonecall
I like to spend time with you

I remember we
went to search for a cave
I navigated on my memory  
on a flat rock litten by moon light we rested
I had been there with someone with a different name
I did not observe 
you knew

I drunk 
To be drunk
To tell more about my past
Lingering on
Sweeping behind me 

When we walked together
Under the carresing moonlight
Sweeping behind me
The shadows on the yellow thick grass
The thorns ripping and scratching my legs
I don't care I like pain I said
'I knew you like plants'
secrets grew out of the hole of your body 
She 
secrets you did not share with anybody else


I also thought that I must have been overwhelmingly 
Present 
in this empty field
Under the stars
Empty bottles were thrown
Secrets spilled
Sealed off 
On the road
Back to the hostel

Should I write it all down?






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten