dinsdag 13 juni 2017

13th June 2017



I follow the path 2 hours later than you
I wonder if you are there in the space
With old streetlights on a balcony overlooking
The space
You appear in the pictures on the wall
With a smiling face
The other people don't remind me of something

Each time we meet I wonder what to say
Suggesting a cup of tea
I also know it does not matter
The words we waste
The time that is spend
The months have gone by

Still every day at the same time
I wonder if you walk on that path
Along the roots of the trees and the
Barely visible black water
It is part of a routine that soon will be over

Sometimes I open the door to see you there
Sometimes I open it and your not there
I feel blank being reduced to this experience
My blue feet stopped my routine
It keeps me company now
Instead of the words wasted
The nightly walks in circles
The time has chased
The hot air
You have to write

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten