dinsdag 5 juli 2016

18 June 2016

Not understanding my mood

I am not in the mood to dance

He dances his movements elegant and sophisticated

His voice balances like movement of a small water stream

Again a feeling of confusion

When he kisses me I taste bitterness

It overtakes my mind

I surrender and want to taste him bitter again

But instead he dances

With her

With them

I am not able to move anymore my head feels like a stone

We would go to the marker

To find a blouse for my grandmother

I don’t want to complain

Dancing and movement is an expression of an early drop in the morning raining

Swirling movement his hair the morning dauw

The sound of a hammer

You have taken the forbidden path

The path that knowone takes

The morning dauw

Unfold me purple lotus



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten