donderdag 25 juni 2015

23 June 2015

The first day I arrived was empty

Empty streets empty station empty apartment

I knocked on one door and there was Wasante

Coming from Sri Lanka

He sniffed and smiled and was very kind

Today I am working on the computer but what about tomorrow?


Together we where going to explore a market

We had deep fried bread full of garlic

 Tearing 

A round

The Shape in two pieces


Why is that every time I have to explain myself I feel tired?

Wasante explained about the mining and gravity

And the research about the fact that the direction of cutting through the stone

makes a difference

In my head I travelled through the labs

seeing complex machinery

I design some myself


So if I am living with my neighboors from Pakistan and the other from Sri Lanka

I must be Indian territory


Moment of my explanation 

I really don't like this tea I bought

He looked at the package

That is Ceylon very famous from Sri Lanka

So perhaps we can have a drink again?

I agreed

Knocked on the door a couple of times

and than he disappeared



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten